Do you have a Promo Code for a FREE GIFT with your purchase? Add this product to your cart, enter your code at checkout, and it's yours for free!
Use these clever re-useable pegboards to make your own colourful Fusible Bead creations! Use the pattern cards as a guide to help with your designs, or go crazy with bead colours to make it your own! We have two different colour mixes of beads to have fun with.
Our Pegboard Packs include 15 different pegboards, 15 pattern cards, 5 coloured tassels, 5 magnets, 4 display holders, 3 keychains, 2 tweezers and all stored in a handy plastic box.
Pegboard shapes: Bus, Plane, Parrot, Whale, Deer, Cat, Octopus, Heart, Dolphin, Butterfly, Flower, Tulip, Daisy, Duck and Seahorse.
What are Fusible Beads?
Fusible Beads are 5mm plastic beads with a hollow centre, and come in a variety of colours (click here to see our Fusible Bead Colours). Using a pegboard create your design, then using a household iron with a piece of baking paper, fuse the beads together. For more detailed instructions, click here.
How to create your Fusible Bead MASTERPIECE!
Whether you use Perler, Playbox, Hama, Artlak, Fuse, Melty, Nabbi or Pyssla, they all produce unique one of a kind fusible artwork! Our beads and pegboards are all 5mm varieties and can provide hours of fun!
Here's what you need to know:
1. Working on a flat surface, create your design by placing the coloured beads one by one onto your pegboard. You can follow a pattern or create your own.
2. Adult help is required next to preheat a dry household iron to a medium heat. Cover the beads with ironing paper (or household baking paper), and whilst keeping the iron level, gently iron the beads in a circular motion for about 30-60 seconds. This will fuse the beads together evenly.
3. Once the design is cool, peel off the ironing paper, lift your design off the reusable pegboard and flip it over onto the ironing surface.
4. Repeat the ironing process to fuse the other side evenly.
5. Wait for your design to cool.
Shipping & Returns
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.