Your kids will absolutely love getting creative and painting their very own plaster shapes. A great activity for crafty kids, perfect for birthday parties, school fetes and community events. Check out all the different shaped plasters we have in so many different sizes.
Our Mixed Boxes are a great deal if you have a few kids, and provide options for including paint and brushes as well, so you don't have to worry about a thing.
Need plasters for a large group or event? Have a look at our Mixed Boxes to see if they suit, or, we’d be happy to put together special bulk pricing just for you!
*Please note that some plasters are made to order, please allow up to 5 days for your plasters to be ready :)
TIPS FOR PAINTING PLASTER SHAPES
- use a toothpick to get the paint into tiny spots or to outline something
- for a different look use a sponge instead of a brush
- use PVA craft glue to stick plasters together or onto a card
- gloss will give your plasters a shine
- turn your plasters into a fridge magnet by attaching a magnet to the back