Fusible Beads - Basic Colours
Make playtime fun! Children and adults alike love this fun and inexpensive craft. Use pre-made patterns to create thousands of projects. Or, use your own creativity to bring your design to life one bead at a time.
Approximately 5000 beads per packet in a range of BASIC colours to cover a multitude of projects. Check out our NEON colours for some added 'pops' of gorgeous colour.
What are Fusible Beads?
Fusible Beads are 5mm plastic beads with a hollow centre, and come in a variety of colours. Using a pegboard (click here for our Pegboard Pack with 15 different shapes) create your design, then using a household iron with a piece of baking paper, fuse the beads together. For more detailed instructions, click here.
How to create your Fusible Bead MASTERPIECE!
Whether you use Perler, Playbox, Hama, Artlak, Fuse, Melty, Nabbi or Pyssla, they all produce unique one of a kind fusible artwork! Our beads and pegboards are all 5mm varieties and can provide hours of fun!
Here's what you need to know:
1. Working on a flat surface, create your design by placing the coloured beads one by one onto your pegboard. You can follow a pattern or create your own.
2. Adult help is required next to preheat a dry household iron to a medium heat. Cover the beads with ironing paper (or household baking paper), and whilst keeping the iron level, gently iron the beads in a circular motion for about 30-60 seconds. This will fuse the beads together evenly.
3. Once the design is cool, peel off the ironing paper, lift your design off the reusable pegboard and flip it over onto the ironing surface.
4. Repeat the ironing process to fuse the other side evenly.
5. Wait for your design to cool.
Shipping & Returns
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.