Bead Craft Kit
A great activity for one, on a rainy day, as a gift, or even as a goody bag to take home at the end of a birthday party!
Creations aren't limited to the shape of the pegboard. For example, why not make the shape of a heart in the middle of the t-shirt board? Or a cute teeny-tiny flower in the middle of the monkey? Let your imagination run wild.
The Bead Craft Kit includes:
- Fusible Beads in assorted colours (approx 2,500)
- 2 Medium Peg Boards (assorted)
- 1 Small Peg Board (assorted)
- Ironing Paper and Instructions
Peg Boards are re-usable, and more beads or boards can be bought here
How to create your Fusible Bead MASTERPIECE!
Whether you use Perler, Playbox, Hama, Artlak, Fuse, Melty, Nabbi or Pyssla, they all produce unique one of a kind fusible artwork! Our beads and pegboards are all 5mm varieties and can provide hours of fun!
Here's what you need to know:
1. Working on a flat surface, create your design by placing the coloured beads one by one onto your pegboard. You can follow a pattern or create your own.
2. Adult help is required next to preheat a dry household iron to a medium heat. Cover the beads with ironing paper (or household baking paper), and whilst keeping the iron level, gently iron the beads in a circular motion for about 30-60 seconds. This will fuse the beads together evenly.
3. Once the design is cool, peel off the ironing paper, lift your design off the reusable pegboard and flip it over onto the ironing surface.
4. Repeat the ironing process to fuse the other side evenly.
5. Wait for your design to cool.
Shipping & Returns
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.