The only place in Australia to find plain Shrinky Dinks Plastic Sheets!
Shrinky Dinks Instructions
Simply take your Ruff N’ Ready or Crystal Clear Shrinky Dinks sheet, draw or trace your picture, colour, cut and bake.
SIZE PER SHEET – approx 21cm x 25.5cm
- Take a piece of Shrinky Dink plastic and choose a design. You can trace a picture, use a stamp and draw one of your own pictures.
- Draw your pictures using coloured pencils or permanent ink markers. We suggest you use black to outline your work.
- Cut out your design.
- Use a hole punch before baking to add a hole to your creation.
BAKING WITH A HELP OF AN ADULT
- preheat your toaster oven or conventional oven to 160C.
- Place your Shrinky Dink design coloured side up on brown paper or baking sheet.
- Place the tray into a preheated oven and watch your design transform.
- Bake approximately 1 to 3 minutes. After pieces lay flat, allow an additional 30 seconds of baking time to complete baking.
- Allow to cool.
Please note Shrinky Dinks can’t be used in the microwave.