SIZE PER SHEET – approx 21cm x 25.5cm
- Take a piece of Shrinky Dink plastic and choose a design. You can trace a picture, use a stamp and draw one of your own pictures.
- Draw your pictures using coloured pencils or permanent ink markers. We suggest you use black to outline your work.
- Cut out your design.
- Use a hole punch before baking to add a hole to your creation.
BAKING WITH A HELP OF AN ADULT
- preheat your toaster oven or conventional oven to 160C.
- Place your Shrinky Dink design coloured side up on brown paper or baking sheet.
- Place the tray into a preheated oven and watch your design transform.
- Bake approximately 1 to 3 minutes. After pieces lay flat, allow an additional 30 seconds of baking time to complete baking.
- Allow to cool.
Please note Shrinky Dinks can’t be used in the microwave.