BeadsHeat Fusible Beads - INSTRUCTIONS
- Choose a template or design
- Use the Heat Fusible Beads one by one to make your creation
- Ask an ADULT to cover your design with ironing paper and gently iron the beads in a circular motion for about 10 seconds with a warm iron. This melts the beads and fuses them together
- Allow to cool and then peel the paper off
- Remove your creation from the pegboard
- Turn over your creation and repeat step 3
- Remove the baking paper and allow to cool
- Your creation is finished! :)
ARE ALL FUSIBLE BEADS THE SAME? Here is what Ly from Country NSW had to say .....
The beads we ordered for our Vacation Care program were so-o-o-o popular! Children from Kindergarten to Year 6 created so many wonderful designs. And we’ve found the quality to be of a higher standard than those we’ve used in the past. Thank you so much!
Click below to view our current range of beads
NEW Arch board